... loading slideshow ...

Our equine packages offer a professional, but fun service. We are experienced horse people and enjoy interacting with your furry friends! Our sessions last for a maximum of two hours and the price is set for one horse, add 15% extra for any additonal pet (for example if you have two horses).  The price includes travel costs (within 30 miles), one 10x8 print ( & Postage), editing and the photoshoot itself.

Commissions are taken within 30 miles of either Basingstoke or Portsmouth but please do not hesitate to contact us if you live outside this radius as arrangements can be made.

25% Deposit is required when booking is confirmed and the remaining 75% is required 7 days before the agreed date. Payments can be made via BACS transfer or Cheque (made Payable to S.Andrews or K.Burleigh).

All photographs will be available via Pixiset online galleries which is password protected. It can take 14 days for the photographs to be finished and available to view online. It can take a further 14 days for the printed image to be completed; this is variable however as the photo labs may cause delays.

Please Click Here To View Packages







All images © Copyright protected Copper Beech Photography   07917481852
Equine Photographer Basingstoke, Hampshire, GB